Friday, June 19, 2009

Walking and dancing

Just to show you how well she's doing on the walking/running:


And I have been playing the "Learn to Dance and Sing with Mei Mei" DVD and one day I find her with her hands above her head, imitating the little girls in the video. Of course, the minute I get the camera, she stops, but she swayed a little bit for me:


She is so much more interactive and responsive to the DVD than Ian was. Ian never would dance or sing along. He's more inclined to do it now, but not when he was Lia's age. Lia really gets into it sometimes (depends on her mood, of course), and she will imitate and follow along. I think we will need to set up some sort of a stage with curtains for her because she will be putting on some shows for us, I am sure!

No comments: