It was Crazy Hat Day at school today, so I put a little hat on Lia. Not crazy, but so cute! The teachers attached a letter "L" to her hat with pipe cleaners for the Crazy Hat Parade. They put the babies in a stroller and all the kids walked around the neighborhood (apparently, Ian wore a lion mask and not the sombrero I brought for him).
| From 2008-07-11 Li... |
She's been falling asleep in the car on the way home the past few days. She sleeps for about 45 minutes, then wakes up and inhales some cereal before getting a bath and going to bed.
Tonight, she ate something like six tablespoons of cereal before bathtime, then giggled when Ian kicked her feet (she was sitting in her high chair, he was in his booster). I told Ian to be gentle, but she just laughed and laughed. We got it on videotape!
No comments:
Post a Comment