Tuesday, July 1, 2008

June photos

Poor Lia came down with a cold a couple of weeks ago and the worst of it was around the weekend of June 21-22. She was all snorty and stuff, but it wasn't a runny nose. I used the nebulizer and some saline and it seemed to help get all the goop out of her. She started coming down with it around the 19th or 20th, so if you look at the photos of her around then, she looks a bit watery-eyed.

She moves around so much, I wanted to take some pictures of her tossing around in her crib. If you look at this album in a slideshow, it kind of looks like stop-motion and you can get an idea of how she wiggles around:
From 2008-06-20 Li...

She was growling at her aquarium and her mobile that evening and being quite social.

Just like Ian, Lia seems to like to read:

Of course, the books are always more enjoyable if she can stick them in her mouth.

Here she is at the peak of her cold:
From 2008-06-22 A ...



This past weekend, she was mostly over her cold, but still a bit runny at times. We had a lot of visitors, including Liz and Adam. Lia was fascinated by Adam, who has very big blue eyes with extremely long lashes:

But she enjoyed sitting with her Yu-an Yi as well:


And just one last shot of her. When I was little, I had no hair at all, so my Kai Yi put a wig on me and took some pictures. I think this picture of Lia looks like me wearing a wig!

No comments: