There are twin girls in Lia's classroom who are around 15 or 16 months old and walking. Their older brother is just one week older than Ian. I still can't tell them apart. They are very active and get into everything. The other evening when I went to pick Lia up, one of them was climbing all over a bouncy seat and tipped it back, so she went face-first over the top. It would have been fine, except there was another bouncy seat there and she got a bloody lip. Anyway, yesterday when I went to pick Lia up, Vanessa was holding Caleb (she's always holding Caleb when we get there -- he's 5 days younger than Lia) and Lia was in a bouncy seat. The twins were toddling around and they converged on Lia, touching her head and legs. Lia had a face full of dried and crusty rice cereal as she had eaten before I arrived, so I went to get a wipey. Then all of a sudden, one of the twins grabbed a handful of Lia's hair and tugged on it! Poor Lia let out a screech and started sobbing and looked at me with accusing eyes, like "How could you let this happen to me? What the heck is going on here???" She stopped crying as soon as I picked her up and all was right with the world. I wish I could have captured that on video. Am I a mean mommy because my first instinct was to laugh at her indignant expression?
Last night she managed to sleep from 9:00 pm until 5:30 am. She whimpered around 12:30 and Jeff popped a binky in her mouth and she went back to sleep. Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment