Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Irresistible!

Naked babies are so irresistible! I took a few pictures of Lia in the buff one night after a bath. You can see on her thigh very faintly the remains of a reddish bump from her shots the week before. She was quite acrobatic that night, worming her way around the floor. She really likes to throw the bottom half of her body around.

I recommend that you click on the photo to see the album and play it as a slideshow. It's just too much for me to take. I have to look away or be overwhelmed by cuteness.
From 2008-08-06 Li...


Speaking of acrobatic, she has quite an extension. You can see in the photos that she can really extend her legs. She can extend her arms as well. We had the ocean aquarium on the side of her crib, but she would roll over in the night or early morning and smack it and turn it on, waking herself up. So we moved it to the end of the crib so it sits higher up at the top of the railing. The next morning, I go in and she's facing the end of the crib and the music is playing! I don't know how she managed to reach up and turn it on, but she did. Crazy.

No comments: