I just organized a bunch of pictures and am still in the process of uploading them. In between putting the kids to bed and watching the Olympics, I did manage to upload one short series of pictures that I took at the end of July. Lia loves going on our big bed. When I put her down on our bed she just starts smiling. When I put her on the changing table or her own crib, she often gets mad. But never on our bed. But we can't leave her there on her own because she moves so quickly and you never know which way she'll go.
She wasn't sitting up so well at that time and needed to put her hands down for support. I think it's really just this past week or so that she's become much better at sitting up by herself without leaning on her hands.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment