For your viewing pleasure, I post the following videos of the little miss. She loves loves loves to talk on my phone and her vocabulary has been expanding. She has been overheard counting in all three languages (she doesn't always hit every number, but she gets her favorites). She sings some of the words to "I love you, you love me" and gives you a good hard squeeze at the word "hug" and smacks her lips at the word "kiss". She is crazy about the "Wheels on the Bus" song right now. Always asks for it at bedtime. "Bus? Bus?" She does the babies crying ("Wahhhh!") and the mommies shushing.
My phone has a voice recorder function and I recorded her talking to me. She is obsessed with talking to herself. She will see my phone and point to it and say, "See! See!" Which is the word she says in the beginning of the recording. I'm not sure what she means when she says that. Or she will say "I ya you?" or "Hi?", meaning she wants to listen to the recording. Then she talks to herself.
When we went to the beach, she was very meticulous about getting anything "gucky" (a.k.a. "yucky") off her feet and hands. She got to the point where she would pull apart her toes and look in between them. She will remove the smallest little speck, look up at us and try to give us the "gucky". This video demonstrates her technique, as well as her ability to say "I love you" in three languages while she does so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment