Saturday, March 21, 2009

Just for fun

Since I have all this free time on my hands, I scanned in some of my baby pictures just to compare and contrast. Lia has so much more hair than I do. It appears that my hair didn't really come in until I was about 2 years old. But there was an attempt at pigtails before then. At about 19 months, this is what we could muster up into pigtails:


Contrast with Lia at not quite 14 months:
From 2009-03-01 Eating


Here's me in the bath at 19 months:


Here's Lia at 14 months:


And here's me making a scrunchy face at about 16 months:



This is Lia two days ago in West Palm Beach, riding on Grandpa's lap in the golf cart:


Jeff said that when they ask her where her nadiz linda (beautiful nose) is, she scrunches it up and snorts through it. Hee hee!

1 comment:

Anna C. Sheen said...

I LOVE all that hair!!! Libby didn't have hair for so long, people thought I had two boys. :) Plus, it's got all that wave and body, what a lucky, beautiful little girl you have!