Phew! Now that the holidays are over, I have a brief window of opportunity to catch up before we take off again. So I need to take you back to the beginning of December. While I was in California visiting Max and his parents, Jeff was being SuperDad at home. He took them shopping for Christmas outfits (completely disregarding the clothes that I had bought for them, but that's OK), then got them dressed and groomed (he is pretty good at doing Lia's hair now) and took pictures in front of the Christmas tree! By now you've seen the Christmas card:

Here's a "behind the scenes" look at how many shots it took to get a decent Christmas photo.
The card was truly a family project this year. Jeff took the pictures, I selected the pictures and wrote the text, Tia Cindy* designed the card, cropped and cleaned up the pictures.

Here's a "behind the scenes" look at how many shots it took to get a decent Christmas photo.
The card was truly a family project this year. Jeff took the pictures, I selected the pictures and wrote the text, Tia Cindy* designed the card, cropped and cleaned up the pictures.
More photos to come... Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and that 2009 is off to a great start!
*That would be Cynthia L. Ever of CLEverPhotos (website coming soon)!
No comments:
Post a Comment