Anyway, here she is having a snack with Ge Ge. She likes to feed herself, but it's questionable how much food actually gets in her belly. Everything has to be in small pieces or she spits it out. She likes to gnaw on bagels and things, but she spits out any big chunks that come off.
| From 2008-11-15 Saturday at home |
Like the new headband?
| From 2008-11-15 Saturday at home |
Her teachers thought I gave her a haircut when I took her to school with it on.
| From 2008-11-15 Saturday at home |
The quickest way to keep her hair out of her face is the ponytail on top her head.
| From 2008-11-16 Sunday at home |
Lia loves the remote. Why do all babies love remotes? She has been able to turn on the TV, turn the volume up and down and change channels, which is more than many adult visitors to our home can do. But mostly she loves using it as a teether:
And one of her latest tricks is to use the trash can as a walker. She pushed it across the kitchen floor. I was at the sink and I just see the top of the trash can as it moves across the kitchen.
| From 2008-11-16 Sunday at home |
More to come...
No comments:
Post a Comment