Sunday, June 1, 2008

Girls' weekend

Daddy took Ian to Florida on Friday night to visit Grandpa and Abuelita, so Lia and I had a girls' weekend. Very exciting -- I did three loads of laundry on Saturday and Lia helped! No, not really. But since I toted her downstairs with me and needed to bring up a load of clean clothes, I put her in the laundry basket and she loved it!
From 2008-05-31 Li...


We also continued trying to eat rice cereal, which she seems to be getting better at. She only gagged once, and then I thinned out the cereal a bit more and she was fine. I think she managed to get more in her belly than on her face, but you never know:


Jeff took down the Exersaucer from the attic before he left, so I cleaned it up and tried it out. She loved it! She can grab at the toys and her toes touch the bottom already (on the lowest setting, of course). It keeps her busy for quite a while.


Friday night she slept a lot, but she woke up a few times. Saturday night she slept like a log from 9 pm until 6:20 am!!! Are we back on schedule? I sure hope so. Tonight she passed out just before 9 pm as well, so let's keep our fingers crossed.

No comments: