Friday, May 9, 2008
Milestone alert!
Little miss has been such a great sleeper. Going against all current recommendations and advice, she has been sleeping on her stomach since day 1 (as did Ian). Her head and neck have been so strong and as long as there aren't any blankets or stuffed animals around, it's fine. So every night she goes to sleep on her stomach. This week, she has been very good about coordinating her sleep time with my schedule for my first week back at work. I had to be in early on Wednesday for a meeting, so instead of waking up at 7:00, so woke up at 5:45 (I had set the alarm for 6:00) and I made it to my meeting on time. Thursday, she woke up at 6:25 and I had set my alarm for 6:30, so again, made my meeting on time. Today, she screeched at 5:15 and I dragged myself out of bed. By the time I got to her door, all was quiet. She had fallen back asleep. She didn't wake up until just before 7:00. When I went in to get her, there she was, talking to herself and her mobile -- ON HER BACK! She flipped over! I think it will be a while before she can turn from her back to her stomach, but she can certainly go from her stomach to her back. Oh boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment