Thursday, May 1, 2008

A few more April photos...


I can't believe it's May already! I have to go back to work tomorrow. So bummed. She is just starting to become fun. She's really got more personality now. Ian likes to play with his football with Daddy, so the other night we were in his room before bedtime and the boys were tossing the ball back and forth. Lia was watching Ian so intently. Ian would giggle hysterically when Jeff pretended to fumble with the ball. Lia's feet would kick out and she would screech or grunt as well. She does not like to miss out on the action! Here she is expressing her opinion about something:


She's getting really good at grabbing her toys, too:


And you can't put her in the bouncy seat without buckling up because she will wiggle her way down and fall out:

(Outfit courtesy of Auntie Hilary, Uncle Alex, Megan and Caitlin.)

She seems to like looking at herself in the mirror and at her own pictures. She smiles at herself and coos. She also loves to go outside. She fusses when I put her in the car seat sometimes, but as soon as I put the seat outside, she stops. And if the car doesn't move at the speed she wants it to, watch out! That screech of hers is earsplitting!


Time to go change some poops!

No comments: