Monday, April 21, 2008

More fun with Lia

Don't tell Lia I told you, but she has started sleeping from 9:30 pm through til 7:30 am. The other morning I had to wake her up at 8:15!

She is starting to grab at things now. When she chats with me, she will grab my chin and mouth (she does the same with Jeff). When she's playing on the play mat, she can reach up and grab a toy (which she is doing right now as I type this). She is extremely vocal these days. She is also watching everything and alert for longer periods of time. She especially likes to watch Ian. She just fixates on him. And when she hears his voice, she'll stop and listen. She nursing just now and she heard Ian screaming and laughing on the monitor and she unlatched and stared up at me with this expression like, "Wait a minute, I know that voice..."

OK, more pics of Lia:
Giving me that "Oh no, not again" look:


She likes to bring her hands together like this a lot:


It's been so nice and warm, I like to just put her in a onesie so I can see and squeeze those thighs:


Hanging out on Ian's bed while he's taking a bath:


Making a move on one of the Elmos:


Wish you could hear her as she's talking to her toys right now...

No comments: