Tuesday, February 24, 2009

New tooth!

Again, it has been so long since my last entry that Lia has reached yet another milestone. While she was screaming bloody murder the other day because I had the audacity to change her diaper or put her on the floor or comb her hair or something terrible like that, I noticed that there was a new tooth on the lower right side of her mouth. It looks like a molar! That kinds of explains why she was chewing everything in sight the week before we went to Bangkok.

She is also walking quite well now. While we were still in Asia, she could take steps by herself, but she preferred to hold our fingers. She was very particular about how she wanted to hold onto our fingers and would adjust her grip and then direct us to where she wanted to go. She also discovered that if she put her hands down to her knees, Mommy or Daddy would have to bend way down and she could grin into our faces.

We arrived home on Tuesday evening (Feb. 17) and the kids have pretty much adjusted back to Eastern time. They both loved going back to their school and the teachers and other kids welcomed them back warmly. When I picked Lia up yesterday, she was leaning over one of the infants, offering her a toy. She really loves to pat the babies and is very gentle with them.

I will post pictures, I PROMISE, but just wanted to note the new tooth (current tooth count = 9). For now, you will have to go to cousin Max's blog (see Cousin Link on the left) for pictures from our Taipei adventures.

No comments: